PDA

View Full Version : Four categories of SEOer

matthee
06-07-2013, 03:33 AM
There are more and more people engage in SEO, but true master is so little.There are personal, and also SEOer working in company.Now summarizing the following categories, look at what kind you belong to?
1, Someone working on a large site,is mainly responsible for the site SEO. According to the size of web sites,there may be one person,or a team. At present domestic top SEOer are mostly in this company, but they are unknown to public,and there are very few people who known their name. Although some companies are willing to pay high salaries to dig them, but few want to leave. At this point, you can see that SEO is the job that very need professional and ethics, including loyalty to their company.
2, Working in IT department of a big company or a specialized network marketing department.Some companys advertising higher on the search engine, have begun to set up a special search engine marketing position, even the SEO position, as if some company has a dedicated network. This kind of SEO techniques is not necessarily high, but will consider long-term interests of the company, with their presence, at least not deceive by some pseudo SEO, also won't to SEO target is simple to understand as a keyword ranked first.
3, not good SEOer. They use a variety of waste means making a certain keywords ranking top, adopting many methods against law of search engine. Although in a short period of time a certain keywords increases ranking, but it may result in permanently being removed by search engine.
4, the real SEO. They know, search engines, familiar with the website structure, master SEO rules and techniques, following the SEO morality, full implementation of search engine marketing and optimization for the customer. In the United States, for example, the famous SEO service company keeps good contact and communication between SEO and search engine. At the same time, SEO service have been togather with the whole enterprises network marketing, being an important part of advisory services.
Welcome to B2B website,enter here (http://www.eckind.com/)

WebOutGateway
11-21-2013, 08:05 PM
There are more and more people engage in SEO, but true master is so little.There are personal, and also SEOer working in company.Now summarizing the following categories, look at what kind you belong to?
1, Someone working on a large site,is mainly responsible for the site SEO. According to the size of web sites,there may be one person,or a team. At present domestic top SEOer are mostly in this company, but they are unknown to public,and there are very few people who known their name. Although some companies are willing to pay high salaries to dig them, but few want to leave. At this point, you can see that SEO is the job that very need professional and ethics, including loyalty to their company.
2, Working in IT department of a big company or a specialized network marketing department.Some companys advertising higher on the search engine, have begun to set up a special search engine marketing position, even the SEO position, as if some company has a dedicated network. This kind of SEO techniques is not necessarily high, but will consider long-term interests of the company, with their presence, at least not deceive by some pseudo SEO, also won't to SEO target is simple to understand as a keyword ranked first.
3, not good SEOer. They use a variety of waste means making a certain keywords ranking top, adopting many methods against law of search engine. Although in a short period of time a certain keywords increases ranking, but it may result in permanently being removed by search engine.
4, the real SEO. They know, search engines, familiar with the website structure, master SEO rules and techniques, following the SEO morality, full implementation of search engine marketing and optimization for the customer. In the United States, for example, the famous SEO service company keeps good contact and communication between SEO and search engine. At the same time, SEO service have been togather with the whole enterprises network marketing, being an important part of advisory services.
Welcome to B2B website,enter here (http://www.eckind.com/)

Technically, those who are true "SEO Experts" will be too humble to classify themselves as experts, having a press release that they still have to learn a lot before using the label of an expert. :) just my two cents.

And I guess, I have my category. I belong to a company who have employees handling SEO who are all eager to keep up to date with the latest algorithm and who not only want to please the Search Engines (including Google and Bing) but the Users too.

HDLock
01-10-2014, 07:38 AM
You know, I'm not a SEO expert, but think that it will be useful to share that forum posting as well as blog commenting services are very helpful for generating traffic to web sites. I deal with Paidforumposting.com and their writers are good, real good. My sites started to get more and more traffic.

MorStone
02-20-2014, 02:56 AM
I'd like to add that I was impressed by paidforumposting.com team. I'd like to say that their writers are really good and know what they do. They are professionals in all aspects...

bangaloreseoguru
10-21-2014, 05:14 AM
can u tell me more about paidforumposting.com