PDA

View Full Version : Software for email reminders

Shindo
05-24-2013, 05:27 AM
Hi websitepublisher forum members!
There are plenty software tools exist made for e-mail followups and reminders, so I'm lost. In case if you been involved in this kind of tools please suggest one trustworthy and efficient, I don't want to have poor experience.

matthee
06-17-2013, 02:09 AM
i think you can search the answers using Google

Dementor
08-12-2013, 06:46 AM
TickleTrain (http://tickletrain.com/) is a great tool for scheduling automatic emails. You can have several pre-written emails sent out at different times - you set your own schedule. It sends out a daily reminder of what emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes, if needed. I'm a health coach so I use it to send out a different coaching messages. My clients get personal attention from me and I just had to write the emails once. It can be used for any subject or purpose.

Shindo
11-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Thanks for your replies. Tickletrain.com is suitable for my needs I think. They have free plan, so I'd try them and check performance and usability for my own.

Paul-Henri
11-14-2013, 06:02 AM
Great choice OP! I heard lots of positive on services from tickletrain.com. They are providing top level of service, cheap plans and daily reminders of which emails are scheduled to be sent out. It's really powerful, but easy once you get it set up.

Stein
11-20-2013, 06:14 AM
I know that TickleTrain.com is a nice web-based service that sends emails out for you. You get a daily email from tickletrain reminding you which emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes, if needed. You can use it for any subject or purpose.