PDA

View Full Version : I have too many problems to list...

captphatsidy
05-04-2004, 12:19 PM
The CSS is in the header...

Here is what I am working on:
http://www.felicialoud.com/Brummel
The CSS is in the header...

Here is the problems by browser:

Safari 1.2 - This is correct. I designed it with Safari in mind.

Moz/Firefox 0.8 & Camino 0.7+ - Correct except for the dateline in the header is off, and off in different ways for Camino and Firebird.

Mac IE 5.2 - Closer than I thought it would be. The word "MORE..." didn't wrap on the "PHOTOS" panel. The header bar for my entries has a extra large gap. And the header text is miss-positioned and forcing the dateline to fall into the gap under the header bar. I think that it is also interesting that the browser is rendering all of the transparencies for the .png files except for the background of the "wrap" div.

And now for the big one...
Win IE 6 - Has the same .png problem that Mac IE has with the "wrap" div, but messes it up even more. It looks like it also has the same problem as Mac IE with the header bar gap, but is repeating the background. The header text is misaligned. And the side bars (i.e. "CONTACT", "PHOTOS") are too wide (but the background doesn't repeat!!).

So I've figured out a few problems before this, but I am stuck on these issues. Tips?

Thanks for the help,
Chris

Dan Grossman
05-06-2004, 04:11 PM
I tried to go to your site, but it killed IE6 on me. Complete window death, had to kill the process.

captphatsidy
05-06-2004, 04:47 PM
That's wacky... I've checked it on IE6 a bunch and it's never acted up. There's nothing lethal on the page.

I've solved a couple of these problems with peoples help, but I still have that width error on IE6