PDA

View Full Version : UK writer available to take on orders at cut prices! Over 7 years experience.

shakemelikeapig
02-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Jared, and I have been a professional writer for the last 7 years. In that time I have written on hundreds off different topics, from child safety, animal welfare and adult topics, to DIY guides, Music reviews and political matters.

I guess I am saying I have experience with nearly any niche that exists, and I am happy and confident to write on ANY topic. Why choose me you say? I have been published in hard print magazines in the UK, and am lined up to have my work published in a womans magazine in the USA shortly.

I have written on successful blogs which gain a lot of attention. If you require me to do so, I can make the articles SEO rich, allowing your site to be seen by the search engines and improve your traffic rating.

I will not bore you any longer, but if you want quality, confident and professional writing, then drop me a PM and we can go from there. All articles are 100 percent passed.

All the best,

uoften
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
What a good news!
I think lots of SEO workers will be very glad to see this post. It's not sure if they will be interested in it or not.
But anyway, thanks for sharing.