PDA

View Full Version : any ideas how to make revenue on..

dbird
04-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Can anyone help me figure out how I can generate some revenue on zoraandrich.net, it seems to get just under 100 visitors a day, but I have no idea how to get any revenue from them.

cameron
04-22-2004, 10:55 PM
If you work on the site more and boost your traffic you're more likely to start earning a bit. Maybe take the sponsors titles off where your ads are. I actually think it might be against Googles terms to have that anyway.

So yah, update the site, trade links with related sites, submit to all the search engines and directories you can. As more traffic comes more people will click the ads.

s2kinteg916
04-23-2004, 12:12 AM
more traffic = more money..

flyingpylon
04-23-2004, 06:59 AM
One thing you have to consider is: "How many people search for Zora Andrich in a given day?". Based on what I saw using DigitalPoint's Keyword Suggestion Tool, you may already be approaching the upper limit of potential traffic unless Zora starts doing movies or TV or poses for Playboy or whatever.

That said, it's not unreasonable to create niche sites that don't get a lot of traffic. My sites are very low traffic right now, but I build them because I'm interested in the subject matter and eventually hope to have a network of such sites. But you also have to dramatically lower your expectations in that case as well.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

gmac17
05-01-2004, 07:24 PM
And how many people go there looking to buy something???

Sorry, but I don't think you could make more than a few dollars off of this site. (perhaps you could sell merchandise from cafepress.com or something)