PDA

View Full Version : [WTS] Etsy clone - Marketplace script

myshare
01-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Hello,
I would like sell here similar script to etsy_com from agriya. I paid $1000 for that, but I no longer need it, so I decided to sell it for $500. If anyone is interested in purchase, please write an my email - sprzedajne@gmail.com

BuySell is an online marketplace which works similar to an Etsy clone where you can buy as well as sell any item ranging from baby products to art, digital products, jewelery and many more. It is an excellent platform to showcase and sell items for those who wish to sell. Digital products in a downloable form of .rar or .zip files can be listed for sale.The search functionality is very wide, allowing you to search for items, people and shops. You can browse for items by categories,collections,shops and refine them down by shop owners or price range. BuySell members can follow each other and form circles thereby get item updates. Users can create Collections based on a theme from different shops and make it a wishlist.Pricing for all items is set as USD however users can view the price of the item in their own currency as other currency and conversion value can be defined from the admin.

Paypal Adaptive payment method is integrated in the site for transaction purposes. You can choose to charge the sellers a listing fee to list their items for sale or list for free.You get a site commission at a flat rate or a percentage on sale. Social options include the ability to e-mail items to friends, share in other networks, Facebook Like, Tweet to Twitter and adding comments on items. If you are the one who likes to create a marketplace for merchandise and a smile back value purchase, BuySell is the right choice for you.