PDA

View Full Version : Kindly review my website

Markwest
09-22-2011, 05:59 AM
Hello. I'd like to ask you to comment on my website. I want to make some improvements, especially in color scheme and navigation, so it would be great if you could suggest me from what to start.

My Site (http://www.virtuemarttemplates.org/)

Hope to see sensible feedback.

Thank you in advance

HTMLBasicTutor
09-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Finding the second row on your home page a bit confusing. Tabs/links under the left side but above the right side. Think if they both were the same it would be better.

Pages with templates:
Inconsistant layout makes it hard to "train" the user.

Templates kind of squished together (I know other template sites do this but one way to stick out in people's mind is to be different), need more white space between the icons.

Contact informatin: Missing other than a form that one has no idea where it is going to go. User confidence is improved if you provide real contact information like a phone number and address.

Markwest
09-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Tabs/links under the left side but above the right side. Think if they both were the same it would be better

what do you mean? a bit unclear

Inconsistant layout makes it hard to "train" the user. Templates kind of squished together (I know other template sites do this but one way to stick out in people's mind is to be different), need more white space between the icons.

That's quite essential suggestion. Will think how to place them properly and well balanced.

Contact informatin: Missing other than a form that one has no idea where it is going to go. User confidence is improved if you provide real contact information like a phone number and address.

thanks for a hit, will add all necessary details

Anyway, thanks a lot for such detailed feedback. Now, it's clear what I have to work on.

HTMLBasicTutor
09-23-2011, 11:19 AM
what do you mean? a bit unclear

Attached is an idea.

Markwest
09-26-2011, 05:18 AM
can't see the attachment, it's still unavailable :(

HTMLBasicTutor
09-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Hmm,
Seems the person moderating this forum has still not approved the attachment.
"Attachments Pending Approval"

PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

Markwest
10-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Are there any other suggestions guys?

curiologix
12-12-2011, 04:50 AM
It is a cool and eye catching website. Design seems highly graphical.

Markwest
12-12-2011, 11:39 PM
thanks a lot for such a kind feedback :)