PDA

View Full Version : E-Commerce Antique Furniture Website For Sale

Zethix
03-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi. I have a starter eCommerce site available for sale.

SITE NAME: Antique Furniture to Buy
SITE URL: http://antique-furniture-to-buy.info/

The site promotes eBay auction listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales or traffic the website sends to eBay's website. The auction listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on auto pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the open source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the main page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly basic, and mostly just involves modifying a file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other information the site owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion for this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

PRICE: $20

To purchase the website, go to the site and just use the site's contact form to message me about purchasing the website. The website's contact form is also linked below.

If you'd like to verify that I am the owner of the website, then use the website's contact page to message me and I'll send a reply to verify that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be swapped over to the new owner's Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is simple enough, however I can setup the site for the buyer if necessary. The new owner will need to have their own Linux or Unix based web-host account, which should support general features such as cURL and htaccess.