PDA

View Full Version : Turnkey Autoblog Site - Free Hosting - Ready To Go - article-blast.info

Zethix
03-29-2011, 06:26 AM
I have for sale a new autoblog website at: http://article-blast.info/

The website is already set-up and is hosted for free. A free account has been setup with the service feeding articles to the website, and the site is currently receiving unique article content. The buyer will get the article-blast.info domain name, the free hosting account with the autoblog site setup on it, and the free account with the article feed service.

Some basic promotion and backlink building has been done on the site. The site has been submitted to around 300 search engines and has also been submitted to various other sites for backlinks. It will be up to the buyer to continue promoting the website, however (bear in mind that it's a $20 starter site, not a $2000 established site). A list of 200+ social sites that can be used to generate traffic is included, along with other promotional links and suggestions on how to promote the site further.

The site uses the WordPress blog software, making it easy to manage and easy to find themes and plugins to customize it. The Ad Injection advertising plugin is already installed on the site, ready for the buyer to set-up their ads.

All the buyer will need to do once they take possession of the website is to set-up their advertising in the Ad Injection plugin, and then concentrate on promoting the website. Everything else has been done for them.

Note that articles posted to the site are spun using a technique that makes the articles unique while still making them readable. This means that the articles can attract search engine traffic without being flagged as duplicate content.

PRICE: $20

Payment is via Paypal. Note that you can pay via credit card with Paypal without needing a Paypal account.

To order, please send me a PM. I have a number of these autoblog sites ready to go, so if this site is taken then I should have a similar one ready, or I can create one for you.

Note that the domain is registered at Godaddy.com, and can be transferred to another account there for free.