PDA

View Full Version : eCommerce Game Console Website Available For Sale - buygameconsoles.info

Zethix
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi. I have an ecommerce starter website available for sale.

SITE NAME: Buy Game Consoles
SITE URL: http://buygameconsoles.info/

The website advertises eBay auction listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic the website drives to eBay's site. The auction eBay listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the open source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The site buyer can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and largely just involves changing a file.

Instructions are provided for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other info the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have any Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

PRICE: $35

To purchase the website, go to the website and just use the website's contact form to get in touch with me about purchasing it. The site's contact form is also linked below.

If you'd like to confirm that I am the owner of the site, then use the website's contact form to get in touch with me and I'll message you back to confirm ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be changed over to the buyer's Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the site is fairly easy, however I can set up the site for the buyer if required. The buyer will require their own Linux or Unix based web-host account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.