View Full Version : 3 Ways to Mind Your Own Business

11-15-2010, 03:03 PM
80% of what you do is psychology, and the other 20% are mechanics.
Here are three ways to keep a mindset guarantee for success in Internet Marketing or in any business:
1.) Positivity
Amongst many things, being negative in life is possibly the worst thing anyone can do. So its important to stay around positive people, like the saying goes, “if you want to fly with the eagles you can’t continue to scratch with the turkeys”.

Surrounding yourself with positive and like-minded people is vital, but also practicing positivity yourself is the most important step. One key to being positive is seeing the good in the bad, because if you try to make it in business there are going to be times when you have a bad month/year/day, and although you may get rich, there are times when you have to see the good in the bad to continue pushing on. Seeing the good in the bad helps to develop an analytical mind, as these bad situations offer a better insight into the future.

How can Positivity apply to Internet Marketing?

One example could be if your website goes offline during a launch because the amount of traffic it gets at a certain period of time. This moment could be something to get down about as losing customers and sales is basically inevitable, BUT, looking at things in the positive way you would realize that having a web hosting server that can hold the required amount of traffic will prevent such a chaotic situation.

2.) Determination
Determination is the most crucial asset to success. The reason why most people fail is because they give up too fast.
Staying determined, and being determined for long enough will mean that the right opportunity will come along at the right time. However, if you just drop and give up before this time then there’s no point to bitterly blame everything and anything, it was your fault that you didn’t find the right chance to shine.

3.) Action
The most common reason for failure in Internet Marketing/business/life/wealth is the inability to take action.

There are 2 types of people:
People who blankly stare at information all day, or re-read a sales page promising millions so they can have their ears tickled or someone who just implements everything without having to be perfect in the beginning.
Guess who makes the most money?
The person who implements everything and immerses him/herself into the subject.


Because experience is the greatest education, and it teaches things that could never be recorded or wrote down. So its important to take action, because the more action that’s taken the more educated and trained you become in the “real world”.
I think the best advice comes from a line in the movie Batman Begins, in which Bruce Wayne is getting trained and says to his mentor, “But I’ve had training!..”, in which his mentor replies, “Training is nothing, Will is everything…the Will to Act.”

01-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Nice article thanks for share

Clark M
01-20-2011, 10:45 PM
That was really a great article.


02-21-2011, 07:12 AM
nice share. i agree with you.