PDA

View Full Version : backlinks from articles?

ricie
10-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I know you can get backlinks from article submisstion but I dont realy know what is a good website to write a artical on or what to right it about, should the article be about what your website is about or you can just write a artical on anything and put your link in there how does it work can someone help me out?

Chris
10-13-2010, 05:25 PM
The best place to write articles are for your own site, build your own content, if it is good, links will come.

Article mills aren't a source of quality links anyways.

SEOArbiter
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Well, you can research the forums and see what others are asking about within your niche. This is a great tool to find out what to write about. Be sure to include your keywords and to keep the content high-quality and unique.

DanialOnz
02-21-2011, 07:11 AM
yes. write article are the best way to get backlink . I suggest you write some articles and submit to ezinearticle., and put your link on that. Easy to get indexed by google.

HTMLBasicTutor
04-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Articles rule.

Not so much now with the Google Panda (a.k.a. Farmer) update. ;)

Logo Designer
04-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Create your own blog and write fresh contents or try trusted, popular and must be relevant to your business social/article sites for getting good traffic and leads.

HostColor
04-25-2011, 02:35 PM
The web is full with Article directories, but I doubt that any of them would work. Try to find a few that work best, then find an experienced writers and give them a topics to cover.

lekali
11-28-2011, 11:46 PM
The web is full with Article directories, but I doubt that any of them would work. Try to find a few that work best, then find an experienced writers and give them a topics to cover.

yeah Ezinesarticle is one of the best article directory where you can submit an article and put link on it to your website.

Electra
12-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Backlinks from content is much better than a link alone. I think you can make it better by submitting your websites to quality article directories.

uoften
02-14-2012, 01:00 AM
You can get some blogs to post articles, and it's better to focus on what your website is about, if you post anything in it, it won't help. Or submit your websites to quality article directories.

liestrue
04-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Backlinks from article will generate visitors as well. So if you have good articles then you will get potential customers to your website.