PDA

View Full Version : How to improve my clickbank earning

shenmanhui
09-03-2010, 07:31 PM
I put clickbank on my blog last month, but on the end half of the last month, there is no earning, How to improve my clickbank earning?
I found my CB link is this form like:www.xxx.com/Lp.php, on the end, there is no id, how could CB know visitors is from my blog? most will have an personal id on the end.

johnhardy009
06-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Review Products on your website or blog: This is the best way to increase your Clickbank earnings. If you have been involved in internet marketing for any length of time you must have bought one or two products yourself. Write a short, but honest review of the product including an overview of the main features and what you liked and disliked about it.
Research the Clickbank Marketplace :
spend some time on the Clickbank website looking at the products that are available to you.
Promote Products to Your List: If you already have an autoresponder series consider adding some promotional letters to your series, or occassional promotional broadcasts

GreenOliveTree
06-13-2011, 01:34 AM
As far as I understand that process you need to improve your web sites themselves and that will improve your earning.

uoften
03-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Optimize your web sites, this is the useful way to make them better and improve earning.

rickyadd
05-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Review Products on your website or blog: This is the best way to increase your teenrank (http://www.teenbar.net/showthread.php?889-teen-pagerank)Clickbank earnings. If you have been involved in internet marketing for any length of time you must have bought one or two products yourself. Write a short, but honest review of the product including an overview of the main features and what you liked and disliked about it.
Research the Clickbank Marketplace :
spend some time on the Clickbank website looking at the products that are available to you.
Promote Products to Your List: If you already have an autoresponder series consider adding some promotional letters to your series, or occassional promotional broadcasts

+1 i had the same cb links problem than him