PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

robo029
04-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Can some one tell me what blogging is and how i do it to link to my website

Thanx

mails
05-25-2010, 12:56 AM
Blogging is posting articles/posts on your blog.

mahesh2010
06-30-2010, 05:15 AM
A blog is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graph...

A blog is nothing but a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"

just post your blogs and you find a back link for each post and maintain that with ftp methods..

bermuda
07-04-2010, 01:48 PM
By checking out your hosting panel, you would find usually some easy to install scripts and WordPress could be one of them. By doing a simple click and install the blog would be installed on your server and then you could conveniently begin publishing your thoughts over the net, without worrying about how pages are made, the way they are published and no FTP would be needed.

cooluks
11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Blogging is one way of promoting your site. It is a good one way link. Blogging helps boost your site's presence on web.

AJKpeter.
12-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Blogging is a managing your blog and promoting your website there, guest posting is a posting at another blogs

Cathy Duncan
01-05-2011, 12:19 AM
In my personal opinion, blogging is something that allows you to promote your business, products, sites, and gives you the opportunity to have your own personal branding in some cases.