PDA

View Full Version : Help new to websites

robo029
04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Can some one help me please i have been building my website very slowly may i add learning as i go along on my third month now. It is now almost complete my questions are

i have verified my website with google webtools but when i click on things within it it has no data does this mean i am not on google, i have submitted my sitemap does this even help.

i only get 10 visits a day max is this really bad i do not even know what is good, I have looked at other sites selling bodybuilding clothing in the UK and my site appears to look and feel better i have made one sale in a month.

Will sites with related products to bodybuilding even think about swapping links with a new website with a poor ranking like mine, if i am ranked that is.

LOL JUST RECHECKED GOOGLE ON FIRST PAGE FOR BODYBUILDING WEAR IF ANY ONE HAS A RELATED WEB PAGE WILL I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP LINKS

AMAZING THIS SITE HAS HELPED IN ONE DAY

I have read that much it has confused me. Can some one tell me what i need to do next pleeeeese or any problems you see on my site i would be very grateful to you all

thanks
Brian

samrat
05-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Dear Brian,

I have seen your website's source page. did you try Google Keyword Suggestion Tool? the metatags and metadescription should be revised. you know what, the crawlers are very fond of relevant metatags. also don't mention the keywords more than three times i your metadescription. at least, i have tried this way and brought some success for my own website.

The second thing is, did you go into massive promotion of your website? I didn't find any stunmbleupon or facebook link on your website. social media marketing is a prime key for website success. regularly update your twitter or facebook profile with info bt your site and you will see some magic shortly. also don't forget to update our website regularly.

for new websites, PPC campaigns are extremely effective. it is an inorganic way to gain quick result. but don't forget that it will give you a quick boost up but for the long run, you have to write PR s and if you wish, you can keep a newsletter section in your website.

Try these all and see what happens. For an other queries, feel free to revert.

Regards,
Samrat,
Contact No +91 9231698234