PDA

View Full Version : Help needed on Osdate

willem1980
03-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Dear All,

I am planning to set up a website based on the Osdate Dating Script. I have some really bad experiences with dating software and I am struggling to collect the information I need on the Osdate Software. I hope somebody can help me on this. My questions are:
· Does anybody know a decent reliable server which supports Osdate and which you can reach 24/7, video chat and audio chat included? The servers I have found myself up till now offer reasonable prices for basic services, but when I want the video chat and audio chat module included, the prices raise rapidly.
· Are the video chat and audio chat modules included in the latest version of Osdate ( 2.5.4 if I am correct )
· Who has experience with Osdate and can tell me if the security of the software is OK in reference to virusses and hackers. I have recently bought the Able Dating Script from ABK Soft ( unfortunately ) and I had to shut down the site because it was already hacked twice and spam was being send from our site.
Can anybody please give me an answer on the above as I am really struggling to get this information, your help is highly appreciated!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your replies.

Regards,

Willem Spooren