PDA

View Full Version : Please help with lockerz invitations !!!!

dgr1209
12-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Seeing that noone is interested in this I WILL GIVE $1 DOLLAR to each person who send me their mail and accept this invitation!!!!!!!!! (this is via paypal, just send me your information in a private message)
Hi everyone!!! the reason why i am posting here is that I need to invite people to his website called Lockerz. Here is an explanation about this website, basically you gain points and change them for prizes like psp, ps3, wii, games, movies, series, etc. The ones intrested can leave a comment with email or leave me a private message and i will send you your invitation, i would appreciate it a lot, thanks. Oh! the reason i need to invite people is to gain points. THANKS :P PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!! :'(

Lockerz.com uses an invitation system in which the user recommend the page to others, this makes adds points(called PTZ) to your profile, PTZ are also gained by logging in and by asking questions, you also play a small game to gain them.
It seems a little strange but there are people that testify to already have received their prizes that come from USBs to PlayStations. Prizes are supposedly sent 1 day after the redeem. This is what lockerz is about =P.

REMEMBER TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL, THEN I WILL SEND YOU YOUR INVITATION. !!!! THANK YOU