PDA

View Full Version : What to put on my website?

deathreaper34
09-29-2009, 08:37 PM
What else can i put on my website? It's your typical ask the magic 8 ball, love calculator, flip a coin, cootie catcher applications. I'm not done the cootie catcher though.

My website is:

www.askthemagic8ball.com

Blue Cat Buxton
09-30-2009, 01:16 AM
You could do the cootie catcher then :)

Seriously have you done any keyword research to find out what people are looking for? Do that and then tailor your new pages accordingly.

Selkirk
09-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Googling Cootie Catcher, I've learned something today. I had no idea what that was.

Given your theme, I'd suggest an online Ouija board.

Actually, I got that from typing a few things from your site into Google Sets (http://labs.google.com/sets).

mahesh2010
06-30-2010, 05:50 AM
CHECK for keyword research in the Google rather asking 4 or 5 people suggestions in this forum ..u find a lot of ideas to implement what game on your banner....It is fine to go with flash games i think...Best Flash Games is find in Game Component for Joomla 1.0 and Joomla 1.5.It brings the best Games for your web Site. The Content are hosted externally and provides always best and new Games. When you click a game, it pops up in it's own menu free browser window. The Games are updated frequently. So your visitors play the latest games. No Traffic for your Site (Games are hosted by Game44.net). Games loades very quickly (Stand alone Server). No Ads on your Site. It is simple to install.