PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Keyword Geek
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Been lurking for a few weeks. Decided to join. There is much to be learned here. Thanks

Porter
09-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard, I'm Porter, just joined myself. I've been around digital point a lot lately, so a few of you may know me from there, perhaps not though because I'm still a new user to the web development and SEO community. Either way, I'll be seeing you around.

Link101
10-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Hi, I have found a great site with lots of useful information of all kinds. I have joined the community and would like to join as well.

Stockcounts are carried out by our fully trained and qualified Stocktakers, they start by counting all the stock (which is owned or invoiced by the client) at the retail price and into the relevant categorises in a monetary form, from this we then take the VAT and trade recognised margins off to arrive at a cost figure.

Regular Stock Checks could stop any losses escalating each year which in turn effects cash flow and continued profitability.

Regular Stock Checks could stop any losses escalating each year which in turn effects cash flow and continued profitability.