PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

DougB
08-25-2009, 11:40 AM
I've just joined your websitepublisher community today. I'm looking forward to discussing many different topics with the members and of course, offering advise where I may be of help.

My specialities include .css, e-mail marketing, search engine optimization/marketing and business analytics. I've been involved developing websites since 1995 and recently completed adding to my overall skillset by returning to school as a mature student in order to learn more about business and web analytics through the University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver, BC where I live.

I look forward to meeting lots of you here in the future...

Cheers,
DougB

Porter
09-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the site. Smart move going back to school on the matter, definitely can't hurt. I actually have an ex who's attending UBC right now as well, she's in the science department for zoology I believe. Her names Liz Gardiner, doubt you'll ever hear or see her, but neat none the less. Anyways, welcome to the site, good luck with things.

DougB
09-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey Porter,

Thanks for the welcome. Man your ex is in one huge university, UBC is the size of some small towns these days. I doubt that I'd run into her unless she's taking web analytics or other design courses and then it would be a crapshoot at best. I do seriously mean it, UBC is one big place. The best part about it is though is that they have an excellent track record with their programs and the web analytics certificate program is one thats tied to UC Irvine and purported to be very highly rated. Sure hope so, it'll mean much better prospects for me once I'm finished...now all I have to do is finish that is...

Thanks again and see you here soon,
DougB