PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Please help me!

Dozer
08-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Hello there!
I'm new to this forum and I'm new to the web master world. I'm in need for the good VPS and I was told that HostV.com (http://hostV.com) is one of the best option for that. But as I have said I'm new to this and I need to have mopre information of them to make sure. Could you please help?

noe
10-04-2009, 01:25 PM
too expensive for me.

HostColor
11-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I apologize that I'm suspicious, but it looks like ypu are doing promotion for this company. No one who's just joining any web forum because it likes it does not posting web hosting question with their first post by linking to the web host's page... And to answer your question... this company is probably a decent one.

goodsamaritan
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
hello everyone. I am a Good Samaritan - the value only provider - no link promotions, this is what I have to say:

how are you Dozer.. not to worry... I can help you and really I have been in this business for too long for you to even search anywhere else... ofcourse you can but you dont have to... I usually do not post links on forums it is my nature to promote anything on forums not even through signature but i will do it for you because I know you need the help..

I checke dout hostv.com and they are not the best.. the best one I recommend for you that i have been using for a long time is hostgator.com they the best in the business and the fastest growing... any server provider with excellent 24/7 customer support usually have the best servers because everything is always beign monitored..

getting a vps through hostgator.com is honestly your one stop shop as I have had many servers in my time.. you get excellent featured and excellent ram and bandwidth and you can choose from the many levels of performance.... just makse sure if you need a cPanel to go with nothing less than a level three , that is the smallest package that comes with a cpanel..

cheers; hope this was helpful..