PDA

View Full Version : Typos lose sales!

romm
03-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Don't turn off potential customers because of the unprofessional image a spelling or grammar error can give your webpage. Take advantage of our professional editors, and increase your sales.
Have at least 30 proofreaders compete for your business. We specialize in website, newsletter or even ebook proofreading. There are absolutely no fees to use our service. visit Onlineproofreaders.com for a quote to have your text proof read.

incka
03-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Good service! I have friends who will do it for free, but if I didn't...

LMolineux
04-30-2004, 08:19 AM
I have heard that does work but how many people actually do read sites and find errors in spelling or typo's and be turned off totally?

Dan Grossman
05-01-2004, 12:47 AM
I do. I was going to order banners from pixabanner.com until I read their bad copy and noticed the links to nonexistant terms of service and thank you pages. Grammar errors on websites really turn me off.

incka
05-01-2004, 03:49 AM
In a voting thing, any grammatical mistakes made me not vote for the candidate making the mistakes. You can't trust someone to run government for you if they can't be trusted to check their grammer.

LMolineux
05-01-2004, 08:52 AM
True i agree. See it also does show they are down to earth and can make mistakes but to many whoa its done.