PDA

View Full Version : SP flippa - Competition

max
06-28-2009, 01:52 AM
As you know that sitepoint have moved their marketplace to flippa and are now charging even more ridiculous amount of money and have added little or no value to the service that they are providing

Don't you think it is time for other to start a reasonable service like that and give sp a kick in their butt for being greedy

Chris
06-28-2009, 08:24 AM
You're saying I should. I don't have the traffic to, perhaps one day. But you can always post sites for sale for free here in the forums.

max
06-28-2009, 10:57 AM
not really at these forums, may be a separate project

Sitepoint don't have any competition so there is plenty of room for others to fill the gap. with good promotion anyone can succeed.

sbucciarel
07-05-2009, 06:04 PM
not really at these forums, may be a separate project

Sitepoint don't have any competition so there is plenty of room for others to fill the gap. with good promotion anyone can succeed.

It's already being done. The Warrior Forum opened a Selling Sites thread in it's WSO forum and sitedeal dot org has launched and already is doing business. I'm using both of them and in fact I just posted a WSO today in the site selling section that linked to my sitedeal store, so with one WSO, all of my sitedeal auctions get exposure.

I've been listing on Sitepoint for quite awhile and loved the service, but with the co-founder calling it's customers a bunch of whiners and complainers and telling them to go to digital point if they don't like the changes ... well, I'm up for all the new options.