PDA

View Full Version : Tribal Fusion Vs ValueClick on Flash Game Sites

Nick_s
06-23-2009, 07:54 AM
I have tribal on a tutorial site, with a game making section. I was thinking of expanding the site to have a few games on it, to accompany the game making tutorials. The plan is send send traffic to the section with my branded custom games.

My question is, does Tribal pay much more than Valueclick for Flash Arcade traffic? If it doesn't I may just brand my games to promote my other purely Flash game site (only Vaueclick on this one).

bermuda
06-24-2009, 02:33 AM
They both hold high claims on the revenue related matters and I think instead of stressing upon changing your current ad publishing system, work on adding to your page traffic through link building or other ways. The difference in CPM might not be that high as they stand at the top.

Chris
06-25-2009, 08:57 AM
I don't run a game site so I cannot say for certain, but I think Tribal would rather you not put their ads on game pages.

There is probably a reason why you use VCM instead of TF on your pure game site isn't it?

thebillionaire
07-16-2009, 07:00 AM
it varries, sometimes tribal is on top, other times valueclick. There isn't much difference, I use tribal as my first tier and valueclick as my second.