PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time :)

Jaffro
06-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi everyone,

Its been sooo long since ive been on here, I used to love it so much! Great to see WP still going strong. I joined up in 2004 and used the information on here to help me massively in creating a website that would help me afford university. It done that, and then it done it again!

Since then i've moved onto so many different things I haven't the time to devote to running an SEO site. Even though the requirements are sooo small to keep it going making exceptional profit. I've decided to put it up for sale for around 1 years takings (im sure most of you know that the 'norm' seems to be 2.5*1years takings). I put it in the appropriate forum here:

http://www.websitepublisher.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11676

If anyone wants I can do the whole story of the site and what Ive done, I'm in a bit of a rush (isn't it always the case!) so am trying to be to the point. I'll put up visitor counts and keyword/phrase targets if anyone is interested. I'd rather leave financial stats to email or PM.

If anyone is interested, even if its just in the SEO story, please let me know and I'll expand on it all. I'd love it if I could finish my SEO life where it all started on WP :)

I hope everyone is well and making amazing sites 24/7! I have a really cool 3D flash site that im making at the moment that I might show WP forum when its done :)

Thanks!
Matt