PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored...

incka
03-06-2004, 12:52 PM
My server is being set up, so I have to wait for that to edit or upload websites... My email is down as it is with my server, I have set up a tempory email address, but I'm not sure if my email from my other account telling hostony about it worked, my sites' MySQL is down...

I'm just bored... Computer games don't interest me, except tetris, and I can't play that for long without getting bored...

Grrr... How would I live without my websites?

michael_gersitz
03-07-2004, 03:03 PM
take a step outside.... :)

incka
03-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Too cold... Need to invent thermal skin... Sell online for profit... Server down - NO!!!!!

r2d2
03-08-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by incka
Computer games don't interest me, except tetris, and I can't play that for long without getting bored...

:eek: :eek: Not even online flash games?!?

Hehe..

Mike
03-08-2004, 09:20 AM
It's not that cold around here:)

incka
03-08-2004, 09:32 AM
It was at 8pm last night when I posted...

I have a new R.E.M. dvd to watch today, so I'm not as bored...

A company that is a client of mine is getting REALLY annoyed with me and their email isn't working, so I am now starting to pass on that annoyance to hostony... They say they have moved it to the new server, but they havent given me the CPANEL username and password so I can make the email accounts and change my MySQL password so that my sites work.

michael_gersitz
03-08-2004, 02:17 PM
How long did they say it takes?

DaveM
03-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Where did you get your poker information from?

BTW it's Phill Hellmuth, you're missing the extra l

incka
03-08-2004, 02:48 PM
They've given me my account password, and wow, does it have a HELL of alot of options... Several hundred on the main page...

They are also fixing an MySQL bug which has effected my server as well as a few others, so that should be up soon...

I'm feeling really refreshed after watching the R.E.M. concert dvd, makes me want to watch it on a flat screen tv (chromate - make a site selling them and I'll buy one from it)...

r2d2
03-08-2004, 04:25 PM
I have a plasma screen site on the way :)

Congrats on your new server!

incka
03-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Mail still isnt working :(

I even tried the automatic-add-to-outlook feature, but it didn't work, I'll have to get that fixed too...