PDA

View Full Version : Buy your girl something purty

Chris
12-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Victoria's Secret is marking down more severely than I've ever seen. They have 25% off coupons they're running often and they work on clearance items.

http://www.coupon-code.com/coupons/victoria-secret

(and no, VS doesn't have an affiliate program, so I'm really not just posting this to get commission, stupid they don't have a program though).

I've gotten a bunch of sweaters and stuff for less than $10 each by using the 25% off coupons on clearance merchandise. On many items you reach 80-90% off in actual discount. And its not crappy stuff, its nice stuff, they're just overstocked.

So, if you still haven't gotten your chica something yet, try it out. Go to their website, and click on "Sales and Specials" then on the select down pick what you're looking for, then they ask you for a size, then they only show you items which they have the size you need in stock (makes it easier to do clearance shopping).

This is the upside of the economy. You can spend $30 and make it seem like you spent $100. (and yes, I spend more than that on my wife)

Farmer77
12-17-2008, 03:46 AM
The governor here in NY is going to be taxing the crud out of us. Soda Tax. Movie theatre Tax. Ipod Tax..etc. Just crazy stuff. So that is going to offset some of these bargains.

Blue Cat Buxton
12-17-2008, 06:56 AM
The governor here in NY is going to be taxing the crud out of us. Soda Tax. Movie theatre Tax. Ipod Tax..etc. Just crazy stuff. So that is going to offset some of these bargains.

Tax on bargains :)

Chris
12-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Move.

That is my plan eventually.

Only way to teach them a lesson is to deprive them of your tax dollars by taking your productivity elsewhere.

Todd W
12-17-2008, 10:01 PM
NONE work :( :(

Chris
12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Musta expired. But if they're desperate for sales they may put up more.

Chris
12-20-2008, 01:06 AM
new code todd, gift25