PDA

View Full Version : Targeted and untargeted traffic

maxf
02-26-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey all-

I'm here promoting my website, www.reliabletraffic.net, that offers targeted and untargeted traffic for people's websites. The prices are excellent! Here's a quick example of some prices:

Untargeted:
10,000 visitors - $20
15,000 visitors - $30
20,000 visitors - $35
30,000 visitors - $55
50,000 visitors - $80

Targeted:
10,000 visitors - $30
15,000 visitors - $45
20,000 visitors - $55
25,000 visitors - $65
50,000 visitors - $110

We can also handle large orders. The largest we've had in one order was 250,000 visitors .

I would be more than happy to offer discounts to anybody from this board that buys from me! Please PM me or email me (admin@reliabletraffic.net) and we can discuss prices.

I would also be happy to answer any questions about my service. It is a win-win situation for me and the customer. I hope that you have interest in this! Hope to get some orders and feedback.

incka
02-27-2004, 12:33 AM
How do you get visitors? Pop-ups? Deleted Domains?

MarkB
02-27-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm interested, depending on how the traffic is generated, and over what timeframe the traffic can be split (over a week/month?).

r2d2
02-27-2004, 05:27 AM
Why do you have all your text as images?

You have a spelling mistake on your homepage "Excellent" in your list - might wanna sort that.

maxf
02-27-2004, 05:58 AM
How do you get visitors? Pop-ups? Deleted Domains?

We get visitors by buying expired domains.

I'm interested, depending on how the traffic is generated, and over what timeframe the traffic can be split (over a week/month?).

Like I just mentioned, traffic is generated by visitors who go to expired domains that we have purchased.

Why do you have all your text as images?

You have a spelling mistake on your homepage "Excellent" in your list - might wanna sort that.

The site is in images for the most part because it was put together in Adobe Imageready/Photoshop, and it was all exported as a folder-full of images. It sure makes for a weird loading effect if you've got a slower connection.

Thank you for the spelling msitaek, that's obviously embarrasing. Especially on the homepage.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions. Thanks for your interest!

r2d2
02-27-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by maxf
Thank you for the spelling msitaek, that's obviously embarrasing. Especially on the homepage.

No problem :)

Originally posted by maxf

The site is in images for the most part because it was put together in Adobe Imageready/Photoshop, and it was all exported as a folder-full of images. It sure makes for a weird loading effect if you've got a slower connection.

You might wanna read some of the SEO articles here if you plan on getting any traffic from search engines. All images just means the SE spiders cant read your site, so have no idea what it is about.

maxf
02-27-2004, 06:32 AM
You make a very good point. I could put all of the text inside of <!-- --!> marks. I'll figure that out later though.

I am headed out of town for two days, so I won't be responding to any posts until Sunday. I look forward to returning. Talk to you all later!

MarkB
02-27-2004, 06:51 AM
If someone has images turned off in their browser, your site is essentially useless... (or if someone is using a text-only browser) :(

Have a good weekend!

incka
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Q: Can my site launch popups?

MarkB
02-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Q2: Do you do UK-only traffic?

incka
02-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Q3: Do you allow us to use ActiveX Dialers & Adware popups?

maxf
02-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Sorry for the delay... In response to your comments and questions:

MarkB- If somebody has images turned off, I can't imagine how they would be able to surf the internet. I don't know anybody that has done that. I guess I'm being rather ignorant, but the majority of interet users have images enabled since a good deal of websites have images.

In response to your second question, we do traffic for any country of your choice. We have quite a few countries to choose from, but the most popular are the US and the UK.

Incka- Question one: Yes, your site can launch popups. Question three: You can use ActiveX dialers and adware popups (I assume something similar to netpal...)

Hope that takes care of your questions! I'll be back when I can- I'm out of town right now.

incka
02-28-2004, 02:00 AM
So for $2 CPM i can get over $20 CPM... Cool... I think I'm going to give it ago...

maxf
02-28-2004, 03:52 PM
incka-

That's awesome that you're going to do it. I have a laptop so I can get internet access to get your account going if you sign up. If you order more than 20,000 visitors, I can offer you a discount because you find out about our service from here. Let me know what you want to do. Please be sure to share with everybody how it goes.

incka
02-29-2004, 03:28 AM
I'll set it going when I get accounts with the different popup sponsors and adware programs, so it might take a few weeks. As always I'll share how it goes...

MarkB
02-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Placing an order for 10,000 to see how it goes :)

MarkB
02-29-2004, 01:00 PM
BTW, the success link on your PayPal setup is incorrect...

maxf
02-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Mark-

Thanks for the heads-up on the success page. I'll get that fixed soon. Your order will be ready within 10 minutes :)

maxf
02-29-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm having problems sending an email to your provided address, so your activation information will be sent via PM :)

snoopers
03-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Can anyone share how this advertising turned out for them? :)

MarkB
03-07-2004, 03:37 AM
I bought traffic to be targetted UK traffic. Now, I get about 2 hits to my site a day, normal. I got thousands in a few days - cool!

NONE of the IPs shown in my logs were from the UK - there were US, Canadian, Germany... no UK ones. There may have been some in the unlisted portion (of AWS), but if it was properly UK-targetted, then it would have surely shown mostly UK IPs?

I don't know how they send them over (based on IP? or URL they hit?), but it doesn't seem to work - at least for me.

A waste of money, unfortunately :(

(edited for typo)

Mike
03-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Great testimonial Mark :D

incka
03-07-2004, 05:08 AM
I suppose for a site with advertising it wouldn't matter, but for an ecommerce one like yours....

maxf
03-07-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by MarkB
I bought traffic to be targetted UK traffic. Now, I get about 2 hits to my site a day, normal. I got thousands in a few days - cool!

NONE of the IPs shown in my logs were from the UK - there were US, Canadian, Germany... no UK ones. There may have been some in the unlisted portion (of AWS), but if it was properly UK-targetted, then it would have surely shown mostly UK IPs?

I don't know how they send them over (based on IP? or URL they hit?), but it doesn't seem to work - at least for me.

A waste of money, unfortunately :(

(edited for typo)

Mark-
I'm really sorry that it didn't work out for you. I can't understand how you received no UK traffic. I wish there was something I could do, but like the terms say, we can't guage our traffic from the client's counter :(. Best of luck to you in the future.

MarkB
03-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, it was my own fault -- and it was 'only' $30, which isn't so bad to at least guage a system like this. Being able to do targetted ads at a minimum of 1,000 might have been better, though.

maxf
03-07-2004, 10:02 AM
I wish we could provide clients with a minimum of 1000 visitors at a time, but between PayPal transactions and other fees, it just wouldn't make much sense.