PDA

View Full Version : Review my new home page!

Armina5
09-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Dear friends

Recently I improve my home page (http://www.welcomearmenia.com) showing banners of the main pages of my.

Please review it and tell me what You think of it!

I waiting.......

webgeek
09-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi,

I visited your website. It takes lot of time to load the flash banner. Except that I see your website has been designed very well.

Cheers

Mr. Pink
09-28-2008, 08:42 PM
I would definitely remove the music. In my personal opinion music is always a bad idea, for several reasons.

It takes longer to load and takes up bandwidth.

One never knows if it will annoy the visitor to your site. especially if they have no way of turning it off, it may be just easier for them to close their browser window.

Some of your visitors will be visiting your site discreetly, from work, while they are supposed to be working (and not checking out sites on the web). Las thing they want is for some site to start playing music, alerting everyone around them (including the boss) that they are fooling around at work.

I can think of more reasons but I think the short list above illustrates my point.

Also, I am not sure what all that text is at the bottom of the page. Is that just some text to get the site indexed for keywords?