PDA

View Full Version : Buying targeted traffic

Skeewe
09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I found plenty sites that offer like: 20,000 targeted visitors for 90$ or even cheaper.

Is that realistic? What is the catch?

Can you recomand where is good to buy traffic?

Thanks

Chris
09-23-2008, 01:58 PM
There are two types, those that simply arbitrage it, and those who just send you a bunch of chinese people.

For $90 I'm guessing you'll get bots & chinese people.

Skeewe
09-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Arbitrage it? Can you explain that a little bit, please.

Actually they offer you to select country where you want traffic from. But its still to cheap to be true I think. I also suspect some spam and bots.

Anybody has experience with those?

Here is one example: http://www.qualitytrafficsupply.com/website-traffic.php

agua
09-23-2008, 03:26 PM
In my experience of buying traffic - its not worth it, it just makes your stats look better :)

You'd be better of spending your $90 on PPC and get less, but more targeted traffic

Cutter
09-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Consider some alternatives. Cost of 20,000 targeted US visitors looking for cruises would run you about $40,000-$60,000 with Google. You are going to have a hard time buying English speaking, first world, visitors for anywhere under $1 a click.

The part about them selling you traffic is correct. You will likely get hits to your server. And yes, it will be targeted at your server too. Will a real person actually see your site? Doubtful.

Armina5
09-25-2008, 06:27 AM
I found plenty sites that offer like: 20,000 targeted visitors for 90$ or even cheaper.

Is that realistic? What is the catch?

Can you recomand where is good to buy traffic?

Thanks

Dear friend
I want to say that buying traffic is a way to have more visits and will be number one in ranking list .
I can advice You to serve www.trafficrack.com site, register and purchase on of the offering packages, with good prices, ex: 12000 visits by 32$

I think this information can be helpful and useful for Your marketing ads campaign.

GOOD LUCK :ladysman: