PDA

View Full Version : Hello Introducing myself & thank U everyone

LivingLegend
08-14-2008, 06:42 PM
I am so glad I found this site it has been a lot of help as I am building my first site thank you for all sharing everything you have learned, it has been very helpfull. I would definitally like any productive feedback if you have the time to check out my site its published as of 8-14 should be entirely done in a day or two but please any productive feedback is welcome.

thank you,
Living Legend
www.offshoremerchantinc.com

safe sites
08-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi LivingLegend

Just wanted to say hi mainly, but also I've just had a look at your site and wanted to give you some feedback on it.

In my personal opinion and I hope you don't mind me saying this, on the main page the Visa/Mastercard apply for advert seems a bit big and in your face which I found a tiny bit off putting.
Also when I viewed the Q&A, About us and Sitemap pages the navigation/page header bar moves to the left of my browser and wasn't sure if you intended it to do that, but I think overall the site looks great.

I didn't look at the html or other coding as to be honest I don't know a lot about that myself since I only got my own website online 3 weeks ago but maybe a Mod or 1 of the admin team here can be able to help you with that.

Feel free to have a look at my site and leave me with any comments.

Thanks
Tom @ Safe-Sites

LivingLegend
08-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey, Tom
I think your site looks great, I like the mirrored image on the top tell me if you like the changes I made. As far as the menu bar on the bottom it just didn't look good all the way to the left inside that red border I hope that is what you were talking about, if that is not what you were talking about let me know so I can fix it but I liked your site and I appreciate your feedback

smartoptions777
08-20-2008, 01:27 AM
Hello,

You may consider adding adsense to your website to make some extra profit monthly. If you would like to know how visit:

http://www.the-global-internet.com/adsense.htm