PDA

View Full Version : pls review my code.

boobird
07-11-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm a bit concerned my pagesizes are too big.

80kb.

I also have a lot of javascript in my header. do you think my page is seo optimized?

http://tinyurl.com/57d3ly

shaza4061
07-11-2008, 07:40 AM
it took a while for me to load your site, maybe its your code. you got about 200 arrays initialize for your site! this will take some memory. try using a database for your site, it will reduce the pageload. For SEO, i see that you are targeting Acura and Used Acura keyword. and you used this word in your title and <H1> tag, also good. :) Try putting a few article on your site containing your targeted keyword to increase the SEO performance and a lot of backlinks wont hurt also. Good luck with your site

boobird
07-11-2008, 12:53 PM
it took a while for me to load your site, maybe its your code. you got about 200 arrays initialize for your site! this will take some memory. try using a database for your site, it will reduce the pageload. For SEO, i see that you are targeting Acura and Used Acura keyword. and you used this word in your title and <H1> tag, also good. :) Try putting a few article on your site containing your targeted keyword to increase the SEO performance and a lot of backlinks wont hurt also. Good luck with your site

do you think the 200 arrays will hurt my seo? its in a javascript tag...not sure if google skips that or not. you think google has a tuff time sorting out my code for "acura' and used acura?

Dan Schulz
07-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Your site's going to need a lot of work, but for starters move all of that non-Google JavaScript into an external file or two.

bermuda
07-19-2008, 02:07 AM
The size of a website might not necessarily be a bad thing, especially when it is below 100KB but having pages loaded with codes is definitely a bad factor when it comes to having pages indexed and ranked on the web.

As mentioned, using the external text files for CSS as well as JavaScript files is highly recommended.