PDA

View Full Version : Does commenting on blogs help?

artcoder
07-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Do you think commenting on other people's blog help bring traffic to your own site? This is assuming that you put your website link and the comment has your name linked to your website. Do people who read blog comments really click on those name links?

Chris
07-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Well, it can also help in that the blog owner may read, visit your site, become a user of your site, and or post about your site.

TryUsOut
07-18-2008, 04:04 AM
It depends on the way you contribute and participate on those blogs. COmmenting for the sole purpose of dropping a link would not draw you any traffic from these blogs.

oshforum
08-09-2008, 04:04 AM
it depends, it do bring traffic to your own site,if the people click you link,but it will be little traffic.

richardevanslee
08-19-2008, 02:56 AM
I've had good luck with blogs that are moderately popular within their topic. But to get people to click and visit your site you really need to have something interesting to say. That sparks curiosity in you.

helloname
09-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Do you think commenting on other people's blog help bring traffic to your own site? This is assuming that you put your website link and the comment has your name linked to your website. Do people who read blog comments really click on those name links?

Yes, it'll give u some benefit on SEO IF it's dofollow blog.

webgeek
09-27-2008, 10:37 AM
I found it useful to some extent. It definitely helps to create backlinks if it doesn't helps in traffic anyways.

Victoria
10-20-2008, 10:42 AM
I have found that if can say something that contributes to the conversation it will make others want to click on you. Also many blog owners will drop by to check out your stuff and who knows what that could end up being.