PDA

View Full Version : Please Review My site

bluedragon13123
06-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Hi, I have been into web-design and running sites for a few years now. This is my newest one, and its not close to done, but I am doing pretty good with it. You can view it here:

Grand Cash Guide (http://www.grandcashguide.com)

Please leave some tips on how I could make it better and so forth. Some of the pages aren't done, just to prewarn you =)

~bluedragon13123

StuartDykes
06-24-2008, 02:27 AM
This is from my newb point of perspective...

I am not sure if you are going to change it but having the navigational bar at the bottom of the page is not good, especially when you have to tell people that is where it is. Then their is the background, it has a high visual impact, however that is not what you want from a background. I could not stop my eye from being drawn to it. Finally, the page didnt line up correctly for me so I had to scroll acrosss.

Apart from that the concept is good but it will take a long time to build up user trust, why should they believe you over anyone else?

Anyone else disagree?

deathshadow
06-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Broken layout, doesn't 'quite' center, absurdly wide google search overlaps sidebar and content, no doctype, unclosed tags, inlined CSS, poorly marked up menu, and a mish-mash of font sizes and metrics running from the absurdly oversized to the unusably small.